- Particle size:2.0-6.0mm
- Specific surface area:500m²/g
- Compression strength:≥100N
- Packing density:0.7-0.85g/ml
- TVOC removal:≥91%based on the test method QB/T 2761-2006
- Antibacterial efficiency：＞99.99%based on the test method GB 21551.2-2010
Test of formaldehyde removal efficiency
Test of saturated adsorption of formaldehyde
Stronger ability in catalytic degradation without the need of UV radiation
Routine photocatalytic materials work only under the illumination of UV lamps. However, the Purifier products demonstrate decent photocatalytic ability under the natural light sources.
The cyclic process of The cyclic process of adsorption → degradation → re-adsorption enhances the degradation efficiency and avoids secondary pollution.
The Purifier products are the perfect combination of physical adsorption and chemical degradation, which fix the target VOCs before the chemical reactions. Through enlarged reaction area and elongated reaction time, it can achieve higher efficiency and more thorough removal of VOCs.